Dr. Schmitt believes everyone deserves excellent oral health care, due to proper diagnosis and treatment. He is here to help with your oral health, which can be maintained for your entire life. He enjoys developing strong relationships with all patients to create an individualized plan for each person's needs.
Credentials and Affiliations:
- University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine (1984)
- General Practice Residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center (1985)
- American Dental Association
- Member of the Connecticut State Dental Association
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
Dr. Schmitt has been a participant in the "Give Kids a Smile" program, where dental treatment is provided to children who are not able to afford it. He has also been the Chairman of the Milford Dental Society's Peer Review Committee and a member of Milford Rotary since 1989. He is also currently on the Miford United Way board of directors.
Dr. Schmitt also enjoys outdoor activities such as golf, hiking, skiing and traveling.